Monday, December 23, 2013
Getting A Head Start on 2014
Winter in South Florida sucks in that you can't really tell that it has arrived aside from it getting darker earlier (and all the Christmas advertising). It does cool down some though and this helps kindle my creative fires once more. I have decided to pursue several endeavors in 2014. The first is to be more frugal and work my way through my backlog of projects. To keep myself motivated I have decided to revive my blog here as a progress journal.
So, things I will be working on in the upcoming year include: painting miniatures, assembling Gunpla, and pimping out my board games. Who knows, I may even feel brave enough to post some digital art, if it doesn't suck too bad.
I don't know if anyone will read this, and I don't care if anyone does or not; this is to measure my progress and help stay motivated.
My first major project of 2014 will be the Real Grade Gundam kits that I have. I am eager to see what the Destiny and Strike Freedom look like with their fancy energy wing effects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment