Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gundam Build Fighter MAHQ Challenge

On the MAHQ Facebook group a challenge came up to assemble and display what model you would personally take in for Gundam Battle if the technology actually existed. My design is the "Season Two" last half upgrade or an MSV from a story idea long dwelling in my head, Patriotic Spirits. This is the ultimate form of the Siege unit.

The model will be made with parts from four HG kits in total: Verde Buster forms the body base, the backpack/flight platform from the Justice, weapons and leg missile packs from the Heavy Arms Custom, and arms and chobham from the Gundam NT-1. I'm adding in items from Weapons Pack 3 as well to round it out. And, I received the airbrush stencils I supported from a Kickstarter so I can use them to add more fun to the custom paint job (in patriotic Red, White, and Blue).

The problem is that I have until the show ends and I'm still waiting on two kits to arrive from  two separate stores in Japan, and the weapon pack from Hobbywave. So I don't know if this will be completed in time but it will look awesome once done. I hope. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment